Prayer for Amazon

Rain, Rain!

Come to Amazon.

You can save all of us,

Save the earth, save our lungs.

Save our forests and animals.

Come in form of ‘cats and dogs’.

You can understand the pain,

Tolerated by creatures and man

Who are trying a lot to help them.

But all are going in vain.

Fire have become desperate.

Rain, you only can separate,

Fire from the Forest.

It is all of our request.

Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless.

Published by

Tanusri sen

Love to imagine. Love spirituality.Imaginative writer -I am

6 thoughts on “Prayer for Amazon”

  1. Actually, the Ocean is. Macroalgae such as kelp, and other marine plants 🌱 like phytoplankton etc. produce over 70% of the world’s oxygen. All terrestrial trees produce the other 30%, With The Amazon Rainforest producing less than 9% of the world’s oxygen, probably even less according to National Geographic.
    One type of phytoplankton, Prochlorococcus (so small that millions fit into a single drop of water) produces countless tons of oxygen and is estimated to provide the oxygen for 1 in every 5 breaths we take.
    The Ocean is the lungs of our Earth 🌎
    https://thewaldenword.com/2019/09/12/saving-the-rainforests-of-the-sea/

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  পরিবর্তন )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  পরিবর্তন )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  পরিবর্তন )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  পরিবর্তন )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.